If you are experiencing problems with your account login details then you will need to do one of the following:
1. Check the "Welcome to m2cshop" confirmation email you received when you registered with m2cshop.
2. Use the recover password link to reset your password (you must supply the email address used when registering with m2cshop).
- You must supply the email address used when registering with m2cshop.
- All the details required to login are case-sensitive (check against the registration confirmation email)
- Ensure that your username and password and entered exactly as when you created your account.
- There must also not be any whitespace before (or after) the username or password. Use the delete/backspace keys to avoid this -especially if you are cutting/pasting details.
- If you are accessing the site via a firewall, check any settings, as a firewall may prevent you from logging into the site. This includes using the Internet Firewall Connection, if using Windows XP.
- If viewing the site over a network, check with your network administrator regarding any possible restrictions.
- Check settings for software firewalls you may be using, such as Zone Alarm or Norton Internet Security.
- If you are using Favourites / Bookmarks to get to our site, try going to our site http://www.m2cshop.com or http://www.m2cshop.co.uk