Total delivery/shipping cost is calculated when you 'buy now' or add items to your cart, you can 'View cart' before checkout for your total costs inclusive of delivery and vat(sales tax) if applicable.
Delivery/Shipping cost is dependant on the delivery address, number of items and the total weight of your purchases. If you are purchasing in large quantities please call to discuss a special quantity rate.
All orders received before 13:00 hrs Monday to Thursday are normally shipped out the same working day and are expected to reach their destination within 3-4 working days using our standard delivery option.
Orders received Friday, Saturday and Sunday are shipped out the next working day.
If due to unforeseen events we are unable to meet the 3-4 working day target, you will be notified by e-mail accordingly and will be kept informed.
In the event of a postal strike, please allow extra working days to cover the strike period.
Urgent next working day and weekend delivery is available on some items, please call to check availability and pricing.
We ship out from different warehouses all over the UK and therefore use a combination of couriers and the post office to ship out products. The final shipping method is dependant on the actual product or product combinations, weights, warehouse location, delivery address, etc.
In almost all situations a signature is required on delivery, if you are not in, an attempt may be made to leave the product with a neighbour or alternatively a card will be dropped through the letter box giving full instructions on re-arranging delivery or for collection from the local offices.
Our couriers will make up to three attempts to deliver product, failing which the package will be returned back to m2cshop.
Failed deliveries or packages not collected from the local offices in the event of someone not being in to sign for the package, will be returned to m2cshop and you will have to pay for further delivery costs to have the package re-delivered. Cancelled orders for deliveries that have already left our warehouse or returned packages due to failed delivery will incur a delivery cost.
How do I calculate my delivery costs?
- If you are in the UK and live on the mainland you do not have to register, skip the next step. (You will have to register if you do decide to purchase, we need to have your details to delivery the product.)
- Just register on the web site www.m2cshop.com with your local address (right hand column). Your local address is needed to calculate shipping charges and establish if VAT (sales tax) is to be charged or not.
- Buy Now/Add to cart the product you wish to purchase.
- View cart, if not already in view mode.
- If you agree with all the costs including shipping, etc, just checkout using your credit card. We do not take American Express.
- On credit card clearance, you will receive an order acknowledgement e-mail at the registered e-mail address and the order goes straight to our warehouse for shipping.
- If you have any problems, please contact us accordingly. Click here
- There is no commitment on your part if at any time you do not wish to checkout, and you can simply delete your profile if you wish to do so at any time.
- For customers outside the UK: In some cases if you are purchasing two or more items, shipping might be cheaper if you split your order into two or more orders. This is simply because shipping/postage charges are lower on overseas packages under a total weight of 2Kg.
We always welcome any feedback from our customers to help improve on the service we provide.